Monday, March 31, 2014

It's Hard Work!

I have a new poem in the Winter 2014 issue of Third Wednesday. Always nice to publish there because of the free copy. I can't begin to name the poems I've had published in places that I have never even gotten to see. I can't afford to see my own work published, how's that for ironic?


Anyway, I have realized that my novel should be formatted in Times New Roman 12 and now it is taking me forever to reformat it. What a pain. Why didn't I type it like that in the first place (well, frankly, the font is too tiny for my bad eyes)? I'm looking into (if I ever get this done) submitting it to Dark Regions Press. Maybe. They also want a short synopsis. That has been some hard work as well.


When all of this is done maybe I can get my writing life back to normal.


Another project I'm thinking about working on is an article (?) on the late Graham Chapman from Monty Python. I don't know why. But that's how it is. I don't know where to begin with that. The last biographical essay I did was on T. S. Eliot back in high school. At least it got high praise. Hah. More details on this later (if I don't slack off).

No comments:

Post a Comment